Summer 2017/18 Edition
The JETRO Sydney Summer 2017/18 Edition is 8 pages in total, with a feature article on developments in AU-JP innovation investment, including interview with Austrade.
In total this feature includes:
- MD's Message: A special message from our Managing Director, Hiroyuki Nakazato, with an overview of the year 2017, and highlighting JETRO’s activities for the New Year.
- Feature Article: The Australia – Japan Innovation Landscape. JETRO reviews the developments in innovation investment between AU-JP, featuring interview with Austrade’s Mr Tom Yates PSM.
- New Service Investment: With support by JETRO Sydney, Japanese relaxation space provider Raffine opens their first Australian store.
- Manuel’s View: Australian & Japanese Economic Intelligence Director Manuel Panagiotopoulos outlines the effects of the JAEPA and key AU-JP foreign policy statements.
- Editor’s corner: Our editor examines Japan’s Fintech industry, focusing on key submarkets experiencing rapid growth.
To download the Newsletter, please click the image or link below.