Summer 2016/17 Edition
The JETRO Sydney Summer 2016/17 Edition Newsletter is 8 pages in total and features an in depth article by Special Guest Nathan Kershaw of Madman Entertainment on how Madman established their footholds and grew to become the largest distributor of Japanese pop culture multi-media products in Australia.
In total this feature includes:
- MD's Message: A special message from our Managing Director, Shuichi Hirano, on the investment trends of 2016 and expectations on innovation and collaboration between Japan and Australia moving forward into the New Year.
- Feature Article: Special Guest Nathan Kershaw, Event Manager of Madman Entertainment Australia on how Madman is introducing Japanese pop culture multi-media products to the Australian market.
- Manuel’s View: ‘Australian & Japanese Economic Intelligence’ Director Manuel Panagiotopoulos’ article on the recent innovative developments between Japan and Australia.
- Japanese food is taking flight: New trends in the Japanese food market by JETRO Sydney Business Development Director Minako Kawasaki
- Success Case: Read about how Drake Business Logistics is adapting their logistics strategies and business services to a new market.
- Editor’s corner: Our editor looks at new steps taken by the Japanese government to promote innovation and R&D in the life science industry.
To download the Newsletter, please click the image or link below.