SUMMER 2015/16 EDITION
13 January, 2016
JETRO Sydney has released its Summer 2015-16 Edition of its English Quarterly Newsletter.
The Newsletter is a hyperlinked PDF file that can be download via the link below. This issue totals 9 pages and features an in depth article by Special Guest Bob Seidler AM on recent changes to Corporate Governance in Japan.
- MD's Message: A special message from our Managing Director, Shuichi Hirano, on JETRO’s involvement with the 2015 AusRAIL PLUS Exhibition.
- Feature Article: Special Guest Bob Seidler AM delves into Japan’s recent changes to its corporate governance rules, how they compare to Australia and how both systems might improve.
- Manuel’s View: ‘Australian & Japanese Economic Intelligence’ Director Manuel Panagiotopoulos’ writes reviews 2015, finding reason for confidence in the year ahead.
- New Research: JETRO Sydney Research Director Tadayoshi Hiraki looks at trade data since the implementation of JAEPA.
- Success Case: Morrell Travel Adventure – Read how Morrell Travel adventure has expanded from one man offering ski tours in winter to a thriving all seasons business covering skiing, cycling and equipment rental in the Furano region.
- Editor’s Corner: Editor and Business Development Coordinator Daniel O’Toole speaks about the opportunities being created by JETRO’s Project for the Promotion of Foreign Direct Investment into Japan.
We hope you enjoy this issue. Thank you for your continued support of Japan and JETRO’s mission.