Autumn 2014 Edition
Welcome to the Autumn 2014 edition of JETRO Sydney’s Quarterly Newsletter, produced by the Japan External Trade Organisation’s office in Sydney.
This is the first edition of our quarterly Newsletter for 2014, and with the New Year we have brought a new look that we hope you'll like.
IN THIS ISSUE:
• An analysis of the results of this year’s Survey on Business Conditions of the Japanese-Affiliated companies in Australia by JETRO Sydney’s research department.
• Special Guest View from Ross Humphries, president of National Federation of Australia Japan Societies (NFAJS) - How the NFAJS is building better relationships, in which he also talks about the Brisbane-Kobe sister city relationship and how it provides a model for building business relationships.
• Guest View from Manuel Panagiotopoulos – “Promising signs of recovery”, in which he reviews the impact of the annual Australia-Japan and International Economic Outlook conference.
• A message from our managing director – “A silver lining to greying hairs”, in which he explains how Japan’s aging population presents a great opportunity to Australian companies.
• A new and recent Successful Investment Case Study: Powder Recon, a company that has established a unique skiing business in Japan.
Plus photos, more articles and information on Japan and Australia’s relationship in 2014 and beyond!
Thank you for your continued support of Japan and JETRO’s mission.
We hope you enjoy this issue.
(Editor: Daniel O'Toole)
Please click the pdf link below to view the newsletter in full.
- JETRO Sydney Newsletter Autumn 2014 Edition ＜PDF＞ (2387KB)