TICAD Follow-up Activities
As TICAD follow-up activities, JETRO helps African countries achieve sustainable economic growth by working with them to strengthen export industries, improve business-related systems (laws, taxation, certification procedures, etc.) and nurture human resources.
- Promotion of Export of West African Food Products (2013)
- Program for Improvement of Food Packaging Technology in South Africa (2013)
- Promotion of Export of Egyptian Glass and Fabrics “Sense Egypt” Project (2009 - 2013)
- Promotion of Export of East African Coffee Products (2008 - 2013)
- Demonstration Program for Trade Development (2007 - 2013)
- Promotion of Export of West African Functional Food Ingredients (2011 - 2012)
- Promotion of Export of East African Essential Oils “ East African Aroma Oil Safari” (2009 - 2012)
- Promotion of Export of Southern African Cosmetic Products (2009 - 2011)
- Promotion of Export of Southern & West African Spice & Nuts (2008 - 2011)
- Evaluation Service for African Products (April 2009)
- One Village, One Product Market (2006 - present)
- JETRO Zone in FOODEX (1997 - present)
Japanese Market Reports
Guidebook for African companies to penetrate the Japanese market, introducing updated market trends, statistics, relevant regulations as well as import procedures of the 17 selected items.